[at-l] Re: Was Name calling Now Troll

Larry McManus wrote:
<snip>
> morals, I won't teach my three sons that it's OK to sleep around on
> their wives. Just living proof of the great Democratic party FDR, JFK
> and WJC! Three outstanding men of moral standing.

How about these guys all Republicans.  Philanderers and pedophiles some
convicted.
Rep. Bob Livingston
Gov. Jack Ryan
Joe Scarborough
Randy Ankeney
Bob Barr
Newt Gingrich
Jeb Bush
George W. Bush
Henry Hyde
Strom Thurman
Mayor Philip Giordano
Congressman Donald "Buz" Lukens
Congressman Dan Crane
Congressman Robert Bauman
Mayor Giuliani
Rep. Jon Hinson
Rep. Thomas Evans
Sen. Bob Packwood

> I am not a troll Grey Owl, I am  just an honest interpreter of
> History.

You might need to study more history.  To suggest that the Republicans
hold the moral high ground on this issue is embarrassingly naive.

Steve

--
"Social Security will go bankrupt in 10 years without privatization"  -
  George W. Bush 1978