[at-l] Re: Was Name calling Now Troll

Oh, but you forgot the "forgotten Bush Brother" - Neil.

Dubya's brother, Neil Bush, aside from being at the epicenter of the
Silverado Savings and Loan scandal, was scheduled to have dinner with
Scott Hinkley, brother of John Hinkley Jr. the day AFTER Reagan's
assassination attempt (this dinner was scheduled well in advance of the
assassination attempt).

Do some searches for "bush hinkley neil 1981" and read for yourself.
Or, better yet, here is a simple URL for just that:
http://tinyurl.com/a3qpw

Ah, the revisionist historians; and what a job they have done!  I
wonder if Jody Foster is available for comment.

Greg