[at-l] Re: Was Name calling Now Troll

I call it a TROLL because it was posted to elicit heated debate.  All history is revisionist
history, the winners get to write the history.  Also, if one tells a lie enogh times it becomes the
truth.  Moral thread?  Ben Franklin slept his way through the French Court, George washington
Courted a married lady, Thomas Jefferson was an athiest  and the beat goes on.  To err is
human, to forgive is divine.  We seem to have forgotten the second half of that quote.

Back to Hikin'

Grey Owl