[at-l] ultralight, heavy stuff, trail days, etc...

No etiquette. Just show up. Go to the ALDHA booth if you want to meet
some other listers; some of us tend to hang out there. Sheltowee (my
husband) and I (Waterfall) will be there. We're not 6'3", but we've
done a bit of hiking. Hope to see you there!

Waterfall