Red-eye gravy [Was: Re: [at-l] Re: The "Grit" Debate]

Mama (East Carolina piney woods) said (and that's that) that Red Eye
Gravy is just the drippings from a pork roast. Probably not very good
for you, but we're all trying to get to heaven anyway...

If you thicken with flour it doesn't look like a red eyeball anymore. So
while good gravy, it isn't red eye good gravy.

- Greenbriar: all this food talk can't be very good for my diet :(