[ft-l] Hiking proposed trail in Ocala (long)

Maybe the NPS has changed its policy since the ones we saw were in Rocky
Mountain NP, but this may be something the local top dog ranger decides. I
don't think a couple of tiny, 6 penny nails are going to injure a tree but
I'm not an expert on trees by any means.

Bryan