[ft-l] Hiking proposed trail in Ocala (long)

We were just out west hiking in Colorado and they were using so nifty
aluminum tabs with orange plastic reflective coating. Te were probalbly 1.5
inches square and were tacked to the tree. The looked to last much longer
than the standard paint blaze. They seemed to be easier to see at a distance
too.

Bryan