[ft-l] Hiking proposed trail in Ocala (long)

Bill Summers, out in Green Swamp West, was having trouble with paint flaking
off the treated posts SWFWMD provides for blaze posts where they are needed.
He has started using metal strips which he cuts out and paints orange at
home.  These are then tacked to the treated posts.  They look good and he
doesn't have to paint them as frequently.  On maintenance hikes they carry a
few of these along and replace as needed.

I've also seen some large reflective "thumb tack-like" things in hunting
magazines.   We may be talking about the same thing.  These might be good
for temporary blazing of proposed trails or relos.
Cricktet