[ft-l] Hiking proposed trail in Ocala (long)

We tried aluminum blazes painted orange in Big Cypress in the early 1980's
in a small test area.  They are still there.  Whenever there is a fire, you
can still tell where the trail goes and repaint the strips.  The reason
that we stopped was because we were nailing them into trees.  The Park
Service asked us not to and we stopped.  But on posts, this would be
good.  The hardest part is getting the posts out on the trail.