[at-l] Warning! WF Post

For the record, I am _not_ criticizing your position or statements on this.
Quite the contrary. Your stewardship of this list is far different, and my
comment about "dooms" is far too strong. I am not critical of other's
position, as their feelings are valid and credible. I wish it would go
away, and have a bit of background in dealing with similar conflicts
professionally.

Please accept my apology for any insult to you regarding your work for our
community.

Bill Thorneloe
OrangePenetant