[at-l] History (wasWarning! WF Post)

Thank you Ryan.  I did not know the history of the 2 lists except that AT-L
was first.  My introduction to an AT mail list was on ATML because
TrailPlace dominates the search engines.  I lasted only one season on ATML
before I was totally turned off by the official line and attitude.

Thank you also for running this list the way you do.  It's why I stay here.

Saunterer