[at-l] Warning! WF Post

You have a very good point. That is the killer in this problem. Setting an
edict against the subject or announcing what the AT-L line is to be on the
subject dooms us toward becoming another ATML. Yet blasting each other over
continued respect for the <er, ah> character ain't so swift either.
Maintaining such a focus on this character seems to make him more important
than he is. <You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you>
Heck, I'd rather meet Chip aka Leonard Woodcock than Dan.

This is not likely to go away anytime soon, and will continue to lend an
air of tension about our little campfire. I'd rather discuss FSN or the
color of the exudate of my burns. At least those topics smell better.

OrangeBug