[pct-l] Waypoint 1 tent? Opinions?

I used the waypoint 1 this past summer for a 400 mile section hike. First the
bad news....Out of 18 days I had heavy condensation 16 nights. Because of the
single wall design and small interior moisture was a real problem. So expect
moisture on your sleeping bag, and belongings. The tent is easy to set up and
take down. Ok head room and no vestibule. It handled heavy wind one evening
of about 60 mph. Having since purchased a shires tarp tent I wouldn't go
back. Good Luck....Tracy

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:22:42 -0700 (PDT), The Mountain Goat wrote