[pct-l] Waypoint 1 tent? Opinions?

I was woundering if anyone had tried the Waypoint 1 by Mountain Hardware.
Any Opinions?

I noticed that it had a 2LB 2oz minimum weight. Had a single pole design.
It also had a mesh floor? Does that mean you have "window material" on the bottom on your tent? I saw conflictiing articles, one said there was a vestibule and another said there was none.....I was thinking of getting the Micro Zoid, but getting caught in a prolonged rain and unable to sit up may be a major pain....The zoid is 2LB 5oz min weight.

-Mountain Goat-