[pct-l] WARNING,WARNING,WARNING...!

Hello out there all you pct hikers,  there has been a real strong warning,at st Helen,this girl is building up by the second,what I mean she is growed over 250 feet since it started and is growing by the second,a big dump truck load every 5 seconds,this girl means busness ,2 on-lookers slipt by the warning signs and the ranger cought up with them & the judge gave them two on-lookers a heafty $5000 fine,they mean STAY-OUT, I live 150 miles south east and I dont want any part of her,they are waiting for her to blow,,,,,!the "BULL"