[cdt-l] back from 2001 hike

For NM I used my maps till grants, then some "less
detailed" versions of my maps to silver city.  I got a
map of the Gila NF (which covered a lot of area) from
some fish and game people - they had an extra one
laying around when I talked to them.  I used DeLorme
south of Silver City, but I did buy a couple USGS
topos of Big Hatchet peak (which unfortnately did not
show how thick the cacti and yucca and other thorny
bushes were... it also didn't show all the little
10-foot cliffs, as that was the resolution of the
contour lines.)
I'm hoping to make some better maps of So. NM and
include them with my other ones.

-Jonathan