[cdt-l] back from 2001 hike

Jonathan -
Welcome back - we're really happy to hear from you again.  It sounds like
you had a really good hike - and we'd like to hear about it.  We are, of
course, somewhat envious of your "low snow year" - maybe next time we
thruhike we'll get that too.  But I won't count on it.

Not to worry about "unsolicited" information - there are those of us who
want it - and if there's anyone who doesn't want it, they don't have to use
it  :-))

Keep it coming!!

Walk softly,

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart