Re: [CDT-L] re: Holy Smokes

Earl, I don't think Roger or anybody called you names. Perhaps you are
reading too far into his post. Besides, he did retract what he said in the
spirit of good faith and apology.

Regarding war, there's no war except you ranting and raving about what we
can and can not communicate about. Though I appreciate you putting together
the list, I don't think it should remain a purely self serving interest.
Like Karen Berger stated, we should and will communicate about the trail,
politics included, and if you don't want to participate in the discussion
that's fine. If things get out of line, then by all means feel free to step
in and redirect the forum. Otherwise let it live, lest it dies and returns
to the way it was before.