Re: [CDT-L] Y2K Thru-hike

Trevor,

Pieps is planning a northbound hike. He posted a message on the GORP CDT
forum. I think you can find his info there.

On the down side Farmboy, the only southbounder I'm aware of, dropped out.
However, there are more folks out there, but contacting them is another
issue. I don't think many if any of the others that are planning to head out
are on the internet. However, I know a few are out there cause there were
about 10 at the east Gathering that planned to hike this year.

Good luck, and try to find somebody to hike with through GNP and the Bob at
the least.