Re: [at-l] Beginner's 3-Day Hike - Day 3

     Dee-Light-Ah:
     What a wonderful way to start one's day -- reading your trip reports.

     You know, we have all these books written by "pro's" to whom the
     artful little ways to finesse hiking/housekeeping are second nature,
     and who, in ignorance of their knowledge, forget to tell us of these
     little things to speed our day -- or ease it along. The *really cool*
     thing about reading *your* trip reports is that I get the sense of
     wonder at seeing deer in the (truly) wild, the joy of sleeping till
     I'm no longer tired, the satisfaction at establishing an efficient
     routine in a new environment. These are things that *I* forget about
     -- too many miles hiked? or too many days "away" from the woods?

     Thanks for the write-up.

     Sloetoe'79