[at-l] Anyone tried this "Fabreeze" stuff?

I keep seeing commercials on TV for a new product called "Fabreeze."  It's
supposed to take strong odors out of ANYTHING.

I was wondering if anyone's given it the thru-hiker test.  No, not to take
the odor out of a thru-hiker--just their clothing.

If it actually works, it would probably be a good thing to keep in a bounce
box.  And the first thru-hiker to prove it really works could probably get a
lucrative product endorsement deal!  :-)

Skyline