Re: [at-l] Anyone tried this "Fabreeze" stuff?

In a message dated 1/30/99 7:00:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,
skyline@shentel.net writes:

<< I keep seeing commercials on TV for a new product called "Fabreeze."  It's
 supposed to take strong odors out of ANYTHING.

I don't know about it taking odors out of ANYTHING, but my son uses it a lot.
He can't stand cigarette smoke, neither can I, and when he is around people
who do smoke, he uses it and it works.   I would suggest using it on a weekend
or a weeklong hike first.

marla jo