Re: [at-l] pit zips

Pat Villeneuve wrote:

> Hey, Paddler-
>
> Have you found the desired raingear? If not, have you thought about
> adapting something yourself? Nylon jackets aren't that expensive, and it
> should be relatively easy to open the underarm seams. You could have it
> done or do it yourself. You wouldn't even have to put in zippers; some
> Velcro dots or something similar would probably do.
>
> If you attempt this, please post the results. I have never had raingear
> with pit zips. Do they really make a difference?

Still thrashing a bit - even with the good advice I've received.

I may have the following anorak sewn for me by a friend. With only 43 days till
Springer, it seems a slight risk though...

 http://www.frostlinekits.com/1250.html

I borrowed a jacket with piut zips on a training hike in September and I liked
them. It's been nagging at me since then, buy one, don't buy one, buy one, etc.
I guess with the date coming up so fast I'm starting to get nervous...

-Paddler