Re: Re: [at-l] PAR-TEE

In a message dated 1/30/99 09-15-06, felton@bluenet.net wrote:

>I will be taking notes for my thru hike,,,only 30 more days to go. KC aka War
Eagle

KC--I've been noting how close you and Paddler are getting to your "go" dates
and thinking it must be getting pretty exciting about now as the reality of it
all settles in more and more.  I can't begin to imagine how it must feel to be
about to set out. I got pretty wired just hiking up to Springer and feeling I
was at the beginning (or end for you SBers). The desire just to strike out
north got pretty strong there.

So how do the 30 days look--like forever or not time enough or both?
Vcat