[at-l] Re:GPS

Pittsburgh,
        I am not familiar with the work that already  done with GPS,
however, I am now a graduate student at UNC Charlotte in the Geography and
Eath Sciences Dept taking classes in that area. I hope to combine my thesis
work with GPS and Geographic Information Systems and the AT. So, if there
are any information on work done so far  I would like to know as well. I
will also be on the search for this information so my work does not
overlap. Any requests, let me know.

Cough Drop
GA/ME
95/96

Thomas Ludden
Department of Geography  and Earth Sciences
tmludden@unccvms.uncc.edu