[at-l] Re: Late entry for Class of '97.

Well I'm pleased to say that I now have a spreadsheet which I will
hack a bit to enter my details of maildrops and days targets.
(though i'm sure this will be modified along the way).  Thanks
Kathy.

I may have given the false impression that this is a last minute
thing - it isn't.  Perhaps I'm getting a bit jumpy as it gets nearer
the time ;)  (actually my wife would say It's jumpy bordering on
manic!).

Good luck to all those preparing to hit the trail.

Ian and Julie

ian.cole@edbear.demon.co.uk