Re: [at-l] Re:GPS

good to know there's another GIS geek out there.
:)
pooom

<< Pittsburgh,
         I am not familiar with the work that already  done with GPS,
 however, I am now a graduate student at UNC Charlotte in the Geography and
 Eath Sciences Dept taking classes in that area. I hope to combine my thesis
 work with GPS and Geographic Information Systems and the AT. So, if there
 are any information on work done so far  I would like to know as well. I
 will also be on the search for this information so my work does not
 overlap. Any requests, let me know.

 Cough Drop >>