Re: [at-l] Re: Mac & Cheese

athiker@plantnet.com wrote:

I have a neat way to clean sticky pots, although I've only used it once
and that was by accident. Leave your pots outside, dirty. The raccoons
and the skunks will lick them clean!

And possibly leave you a lovely gift in return - RABIES!!!  Seriously,
I would be concerned that if they were infected, you might be putting
yourself at risk by swappin' spit with them.  But then again, I'd be
willing to bet that a Whisperlite would fry just about anything that
was left by them.  Just another paranoid microbiologist speaking...

MOUNTAIN GOAT

--
Brian M. Doyle
Department of Plant Biology and Pathology