[at-l] Re: Mac & Cheese

<< I have a neat way to clean sticky pots, although I've only used it once
 and that was by accident. Leave your pots outside, dirty. The raccoons
 and the skunks will lick them clean! Then, just swish a little water in
 them and voila, pack away. Not recommended in bear country. >>

My dog, Smoky, wants me to alert all you '97 thru hikers we meet that he will
happily clean any & all cook pots.  I can vouch for his thoroughness - I
usually have him clean the dinner plates and I don't even have to use the
dishwasher :-))))

Marty (Gypsy)