[at-l] great

Right on James....can't wait to see that page of quotes. Those
and the originals of last night are high octane fuel!

	The originals should be placed in their own special cabinet to
mark their authority.

	I was wondering if anybody out there knew the name of the poet
who read the poem at President Clinton's inauguration. He had a great
line which went something like, "..we want to become what they [those of
past times] meant to be...."  ?? Quite memorable and apt.

	I'm searching the databases for Shakespeare's contribution...
"such wind that scatters young men throughout the world, to seek their
fortune further than at home, where little experience grows..." (I'm
sure he would include women today)....

--
       Doug Gibbons, Port aux Basques, Newfoundland

       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ae050/Profile.html

       A happy heart goes on forever.
       (The Winter's Tale [Shakespeare])