Re: [at-l] WEB PAGE UNVEILING

> SANDY@mayo.edu wrote:
> >
> > > Well, I think I'm ready to make my Web Page available
> > > for stone throwing.

Thanks Kahley for giving me credit for the web page,
but it belongs to 'solophile' not me.

> Thanks for sharing your site...and your hike.   Kahley
> PS..can we look forward to anyone else's updates?

Alison and I , after alot of soul searching and prompting
from friends, contacted Wingfoot about putting our journals
on his page, and he said he wanted them. So we are in the process
of putting together all the pieces and hope to be able to
work out all the details with Wingfoot soon. We will not
be carrying any electronics so the journals will be snail
mailed. The only thing somewhat high tech will be our photographs.
We are carrying a Nikon SLR ( N70 if you are interested ), and
will be shooting slides, which are being processed by Holland
Photo labs in Austin Texas, (anywhere near you Tumbleweed ?)
who in addition to normal slide mounting will also
scan our photos, and make them available on their FTP site for
Dan to download. If we get anywhere near our plans we will shoot
about 900 slides, which is the next problem, I don't think
Dan is going to be able to post but a few ( file size ) so we
have to figure out what to do with the rest of them .
So stay tuned, same Bat time, same Bat channel ,and find out
at what point on the trail Alison ACCIDENTALLY pushed me over
the cliff .:-)

Anybody weighed any good paper lately ? How about pencils ?

Sandy and Alison
"The Smiths"
ME to GA '97  (REXX says leaving in 130 days )