Re: [at-l] WEB PAGE UNVEILING

Jennifer Delia Sawyer wrote:

> I was surprised, however, at the page that listed your planned itinerary.
> Now, I know that you probably won't stick to that exactly, but it will be
> relatively close.  As a woman hiking alone -- no, as ANYONE hiking alone --
> are you sure you want that info plastered on the information superhighway
> for any  nut to access?
>
> My god, I'm sounding more and more like my mother every day...

	Yep, I was wondering if you got that point when I said I had
already downloaded a copy of your itinerary....you don't have to worry
about me, but what about the stalker with your flight plan.....I'd
change your starting date right now....I don't want to see your face for
the first time on the CBS Evening News along with another internet
bashing story......

	Take care.....

Doug

--
       Doug Gibbons, Port aux Basques, Newfoundland

       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ae050/Profile.html

       A happy heart goes on forever.
       (Winter's Tale [Shakespeare])