Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] APS ... transmogrifying to general photography

Just a note,
Campmor sells a small, lightweight tripod (the Ultrapod I and II) that I
have found useful for hiking.  They also come with a velcro strap so you
could mount it to a tree or somesuch for a better shot.  The tripods are
obviously short but still useful.  I use a Pentax IQ Zoom 90WR and love
it.  Good weatherproofing and a decent zoom.  Plus it comes with a
detachable "remote control" so you don't have to miss being in all the
shots or rush to beat the timer.  My .02 cents anyways.  Later,

Jason