Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] APS ... transmogrifying to general photography

On Thu, 26 Sep 1996, David P. Dusenbury wrote:

> Very good point!  I have always used slide film for several reasons.
>
> 	- color saturation better (IMHO)
> 	- easy to preview
> 	- easy to show to groups
> 	- cataloging and storage
> 	- permanence (well, compared to trad. print/neg)
> 	- prints can be made economically
> 	- many magazines and calendars only accept transparencies

Plus, you have a better representation of the scene. No lab technicians
or computers to 'interpret' how you exposed the shot. What you shoot is ...
what you get.

			Milt Webb, IQ Software Corp.

		Some people drink from the fountain of life,
			while others just rinse and spit.
			       -- anonymous