Re: Natural Bridge ATC?

>Gripe: Spent the night at Punchbowl Shelter. Beautiful spot, and the
>treefrogs from around the pond sang us to sleep. But I was a little irked
>by the club member (?) in charge of the shelter register. He (she?) is
>apparently a Jehovah's Witness, and the register was interlarded with
>religious proselytizing, and numerous Jehovah's Witness brochures were
>scattered around the shelter. If this were a hostel, it would be
>understandable. But it's a shelter in the wilderness. The voice of the
>divine was plenty loud from the bushes around the pond.

>Robert Rubin
>RHYMWORM@nando.net

Robert,
 This person has been doing this for a number of years now in this section.
I don't think the person means any harm;  the person generally leaves
literature from Matt's Creek northward.  I believe there is a NBATC member
on this list who perhaps could give us some more information .  I myself
have often wondered who this person is.
                           Marshall
                           "Tarkus"
                           mdb@access.digex.net