Re: Bear Stuff

> On griz, what's any thoughts on, if one gets on you, would one of
>those hand-held stunguns be of any good? Probably better, a tazer?

Bye the time he gets on top of you, aren't you already pretty much screwed?
:-)  Somehow I don't think a griz is really going to feel a tazer.  A
tazer to a griz is like a static electricity shock is to us, I would think.
Praying would probably be a more efficient use of time.  If a griz got on
top of me, I'd be kissin' my butt goodbye.  :-)