[at-l] Giving it all up

Since we are full time RVers, we have a mail box at Mail Box Etc. in Ga. We
call them and have them send mail wherever we are.  It only takes about 2
days.  I would think that would be a better plan for hikers than a boom box
as it doesn't tie you down so much.  We just have all mail sent to the
mailbox number in Gainesville, Ga.  Then, every few weeks, we call and have
that mail forwarded to a General Delivery or friend's mailbox.

We also have our bank account online which is so easy.  We have a laptop,
but a hiker could easily pay bills and keep up by stopping at libraries
along the way in towns.

Hummingbird

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.