[at-l] Cell Phones, yet again - the 'rules'

I had a guy chew me out for having a cell phine on my pack. i told him
were he can stick it. Has a amputee hiker I have toacarrya  saatlight
cel phone becuse fo that fact of sothing happosn to my leg then I will
be screwed . On top of it has the result of a work acdent I am know a
dibtiec and if my suger drops then I have problims I am a solo hiker. I
like havig just me and the dog.