[at-l] gear list in order of priority

A cell  phone isn't all bad being an amputee hiker I always carried a
cell phone in ase something happens to the leg and i get stuck But know
that I am a diabetic hiker. I became an instant diabetic in january
because o a work accident but any ways because of that I will always
carry a cell phone with me. the thing I hate is sat phones are not to
light. MIne is lighter then the older ones but still a little weight.