[at-l] Cell Phones, yet again - the 'rules'

I'm almost sorry for brining this hot button issue up.  The last thing
I'll say on this topic is I'm not going to carry a phone to annoy
people, I'm going to carry a phone because that is what my personal
situation dictates I do.  I'll try not to annoy anyone on the trial
with it's use and I don't plan on having it on all the time, just now
and then so I can stay in contact with home.

The reason I was so bummed about the whole phone thing is I am
generally a well-liked person, and I like that.  I go out of my way to
help friends and family as well as complete strangers from time to time
and being helpful is something I enjoy.  If I'm carrying a phone and it
deeply offends someone else then I would apologize and I would not,
while on the trail, try to be on the phone in such close proximity to
other hikers.

However, at the same time, if I take a break in a spot which does have
coverage and I make a couple calls and you walk up and starting giving
me a lecture on how I'm ruining your trail experience please just keep
on moving.  I'll boil you up some of the best Korean ramen you've ever
had at the next shelter to make up for the inconvenience.

Greg