[at-l] Does anybody have an URSACK for sale?

>"...I have observed that the mice
problems were greater at the very beginning of my hike and at the
very end. ?The last three shelters in Maine were troublesome for me
with mice gnawing on my sleeping bag while I was in it to get at the
down. ?They must be preparing nests for the winter."

Either mice in Maine are smarter than mice elsewhere or they become educated towards the end of a long season. But my only serious mouse problem was in Maine on my 1993 walk home from Georgia. The tuna can trick simply didn't work in Maine in late september, early October. The mice just ran down the string and in a flash got under the can to my food bag.