[at-l] Does anybody have an URSACK for sale?

Either mice in Maine are smarter than mice elsewhere or they become educated
towards the end of a long season. But my only serious mouse problem was in
Maine on my 1993 walk home from Georgia. The tuna can trick simply didn't
work in Maine in late september, early October. The mice just ran down the
string and in a flash got under the can to my food bag.

I've had much worse trouble with raccoons than mice or bears. Raccoons go
down the line, reach around the can, claw open the sil-nylon bag, and feast
on your goodies. At least they're loud.

:-)
Frank