[at-l] Frances and Home Destruction

I thought a lot of the channalization that the Corp had done way upstream
was contributing to the erosion problem since it was starving the delta of
replenishment silt. The Corp has been involved in a lot of disasterous
projects. I don't know if it's their fault or they just do what politicians
ask them to do without question.

As a trivia question do you know what created the delta in the first place?

Bryan