[at-l] (no subject)

They have their ways of making actors look a lot taller than they actually
are. I recall meeting Mister T or is that Tee at a trade show once. I
frankly was pretty much unaware of him before that but he was certainly
short which I assume he wasn't on whatever show he was on. I mean real short
like maybe 5' 3" or so.

Bryan