[at-l] Greylock Development Curtailed

Chalk one up for Republican leadership.  Of course some will say that a
30-something Republican acting governor from Massachusetts who is nursing
her newborn twins at home rather than hanging around her statehouse office
isn't exactly a typical Republican.  Perhaps, but I'd prefer to think of her
as just an example of our party's diversity ;-).

Anyway, I would be re curious what our list members from the Berkshires
think of this.  Seems all good to me.  Real good.

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/174/nation/Swift_kills_Greylock_resort_plan+.shtml