[at-l] Re: Cotton

Cotton may only kill occasionally, but it does occasionally kill. Poly may be uncomfortable, but it has
never killed anyone that I'm aware of.

Those safest with cotton are the more experienced. So wear cotton if you know what you are doing; HYOH.
But you don't need experience to be safe with poly.

- Gary from Fairfax