Re[4]: [at-l] Re: Cotton

"Cotton, however, kills; there's no reason to leave a trailhead handicapped."

Yet, I'm still alive, along with thousands of long distance hikers. Earl Shaffer wore cotton in
1948. All the pioneer trail hikers wore cotton. Most hikers today wear cotton in my observation.
Only occasionally is someone killed, and only occasionally is cotton a culprit. Hikers who know what
they are doing can wear cotton safely. All others should perhaps stay home.

Weary