[at-l] Re: [AT-l] life with Earthworm

I am an DNT Inspector.  In English I inspect piping, tanks, vessels,
structures and processes at chemical plants and refineries.  The NDT stands
for nondestructive Testing.  That means I do it without causing more damage
or having to take it apart.  I use X-ray, ultra sonic, magnetic particles,
dye penetrant and visual to accomplish this.  That is about the size of it.
I work anywhere from 40 to 110 hours per week depending on the time of year
and schedules at the plants.  That means my social life sucks.

I am planing a thru hike on the AT 2002.  Anyone in the Memphis or AR area
interested in prep hiking drop me a line.  I will be training here and up
near the Buffalo and White River in AR.  Also enjoy camping, canoeing and
caving.