[at-l] Re: [At-l] Life with Earthworm

There are three things I'd like to achieve in my lifetime:  (1) Learn to
yodel, (2) Be able to play the banjo without practicing, and (3)  Be
pulled over by a traffic policeman, who says, "Don't be alarmed, ma'am;
I just had to tell you that you're the best driver I've followed all
day!"
    In the meantime, I seed and transplant tomatoes in our family garden
center, sell roses, trees and shrubbery :o), and dream of finishing the
last 300 miles to Katahdin with my sister (the other Blister Sister).