[at-l] Section Hike Questions

I'm planning a section hike from Max Patch Road to Hurricane Gap. After
reading the guidebook descriptions I had three questions that I would
like to ask the list.

1)    The guidebook mentions shelters in the section from Max Match to
Hot Springs, but
        not campsites. Do decent sites exist in this section? I was
thinking of a 10 to 12 mile
        day the first day out and that mileage wouldn't correspond to
the shelter locations.

2)    Is it safe to park overnight at Hurricane Gap? Any reported
vandalism at this
       location?

3)    What is your general opinion of these sections? Likes, dislikes?

Thank you for helping out.

--
Peter H. Fornof
athiker@plantnet.com